Man, I made this guy back in May I think. I did him for a OCT that I thought of joining. Of course, the thing fell through before it even began and I ended up not posting him. Iím posting him now since Iím thinking of joining a new one (
). This is kind of old, so I don't know if I should update this or not.
EDIT 1/9/2011: Extra information cleaned up and edited to better balance out Levi. I might do it again later.
EDIT 6/26/11: So I'm finally posting this in the gallery. Feels weird having joined the thing early, but am submitting my work very close to the deadline. I'll definitely try to get more info on Levi tomorrow.
Audtion Page 1: [LINK]
(not in any particular order)Random Information
- Levi is in his early twenties.
- The boots are leather on the outside to reinforce the normal HAZMAT material.
- There is a air-tight zipper on his HAZMAT suit going from his left shoulder to his right waistline.
- Chemicals currently in Leviís system: Acetone, Arsine, Lye, Chloroform (all in limited amounts and listed from most to least for amount within Levi)Chemical Information Expanded
- To expand on his disease resistance, it can be better explained that his body has adapted to utilizing the chemicals he has absorbed to sterilize his body and fight viruses and such that arenít normal used by the body. Without all the stuff flowing through his system, he would be perfectly healthy with normal immune system.
- While there are several ways Levi can release chemicals, he mainly uses two; releasing them as gases through his skin or his breath. By releasing it through the skin he is essentially expanding the cloud of poison around him, albeit only a slight amount. By using his breath he can release it in a concentrated amount, but the stream only extends to about 2 feet and its effectiveness diminishes quickly over that two feet.
- It should be also noted that while Levi can absorb chemicals with ease, he doesn't have complete control with the release mechanism. Sometime he can control a release of chemicals while many other times he can't. This fact doesn't stop the constant release his body is doing naturally.
- Similar to the fact about his breath move, the hazardous area around Levi diminishes in danger over distance and the poison will continue to dilute depending on how long he has been exposed to the open air.Weaknesses
- He has very little hand-to-hand training.
- He isnít the most athletic person.
- The ballistics armor limits his dexterity and speed somewhat.
- He is limited to close range combat.
- He has limited control of his powers.
- Bullets and blades are effective against his HAZMAT suit, but his ballistic armor can stop it. Blunt/smashing weapons work better since they are made to crush rather than pierce so their force still transfers to his body.
- A quick wikipedia search will reveal that the two most common chemicals within Levi are highly flammable gases. While this doesnít mean he will catch on fire, there will be a burst of flames when the gases come in contact with a spark or fire. The size of the burst depends on the size of the exposure (a cut in his suit will cause a miniature burst while there will be a small explosion if his torso is exposed).